You can choose from six routes designed with all levels of ability in mind. Click the route name for details.
- West Marin Metric Century - For the serious rider.
- Novato Classic - For the weekend warrior.
- Family Ride - For the entire family.
- CycleBar Challenge - If you can't attend the day of the event or prefer and indoor ride.
- Tyke Trek - For the little ones.
- Downtown Walking Adventure - For the non-rider.
All participants must register to ride or walk in the Tour of Novato. Multiple family members may register on the same account if you would all like to fundraise under the same name, e.g. "The Smith Family".
Please Note: You must register by April 25 to be guaranteed a shirt. Registrations after April 25 will receive a shirt while supplies last. More information below.
|West Marin Metric Century||All||$70||$75||$80|
|Novato Classic||Age 13 and under||$15||$20||$25|
|All Other Routes||Adult||$30||$35||$40|
|All Other Routes||Age 13 and under||$10||$15||$15|
- A chance to meet and ride with people that share your passions.
- A Tour of Novato Collector shirt for all child-sized riders who register by April 25. A shirt for adult-sized riders who register by April 25 and raise at least $100. After April 25, shirts are available while supplies last.
- Swag bag filled with all kinds of goodies (to the first 400 riders/walkers).
- Rest stops packed with great snacks and hydration.
- Roaming SAG vehicles to provide mechanical support if needed.
- A delicious lunch at the finish featuring Stemple Creek Ranch locally grown, organic, grass fed beef.
- Enjoy our post-ride Tour of Novato Community Festival, featuring family friendly fun and entertainment for all ages.
- And for the West Marin Metric Century riders, an incredible day of riding along some of Northern California’s most scenic back roads with fellow riders.