You can choose from five riding or walking routes designed with all levels of ability in mind. Click the route name for details.
- Novato Classic - For the Weekend Warrior.
50 km (31 mi), 40 km (25 mi) and 25 km (15.5 mi) routes.
- Family Ride - For the Entire Family. 12 km (7.4mi) route.
- CycleBar Challenge - An Indoor Ride on a different day.
- Tyke Trek Parade - For the little ones. A short, flat, easy ride.
- Downtown Walking Adventure - For a fun walk through Old Town Novato.
4 km (2.5 mi) walking route.
All participants must register to ride or walk in the Tour of Novato. Multiple family members may register on the same account if you would all like to fundraise under the same name, e.g. "The Smith Family".
Please Note: You must register by April 7 to be guaranteed a shirt. Registrations after April 7 will receive a shirt while supplies last. More information below.
|Novato Classic||Adult Shirt & Meal||$45||$55|
|Family Ride||Adult Shirt & Meal||$35||$45|
|Walking Adventure||Adult Shirt & Meal||$35||$45|
||Adult Shirt & Meal||$30||$35|
|Novato Classic||Youth Shirt & Meal||$25||$30|
|Family Ride||Youth Shirt & Meal||$15||$18|
|Walking Adventure||Youth Shirt & Meal||$15||$18|
|Tyke Trek Parade||Shirt & Meal Sold Separately||$5||$8|
- A chance to meet and ride with people that share your passions.
- A Tour of Novato Collector shirt for all riders who register by April 7. Shirts are not included with Tyke Trek registrations. After April 7, shirts are available while supplies last.
- Swag bag filled with all kinds of goodies (to the first 400 riders/walkers).
- Rest stops packed with great snacks and hydration.
- Roaming SAG vehicles to provide basic support if needed.
- A delicious lunch at the finish featuring Stemple Creek Ranch locally grown, organic, grass fed beef. Lunch is not included with Tyke Trek registrations.
- Enjoy our post-ride Tour of Novato Community Festival, featuring family friendly fun and entertainment for all ages.